- You have suffered for years with headaches or migraines
- You’ve had many rounds of manual therapy (e.g.physiotherapy) with little benefit or no lasting results,
- You’ve had scans that have shown nothing to indicate the cause of your pain
- Panadol and ibuprofen have become solid friends of yours
- You may have even been upgraded to their stronger friends
- You’ve even been placed on headache/migraine preventative medication which makes your pain better/more manageable, but hasn’t actually made it go away
My name is Beth, I’m an Osteopath at Premier Sports and Spinal Medicine and I have suffered from daily migraines for 7 years.
As an Osteopath, I treat many ailments and injuries, but headaches and migraines hit close to home from personal suffering. The prognosis for...